Friday, April 2, 2010

Betty Boop Collectables Including Life Size Figures

Betty Boop Collectables Including Life Size Figures & Small Figurines



Betty Boop has prefabricated a big comeback in the last whatever years. After leaving from the scene for a whatever eld she is back & more popular than ever. Her lasting appeal has hit a newborn generation & more & more people are hunting out for whatever collectables they crapper intend their hands on.

For every you people who don't know, Betty Boop is an animated cartoon character fashioned by Grim Natwick, appearing in the Talkartoon and Betty Boop series of films produced by Max Fleischer and released by Paramount Pictures. With her over sexual appeal, Betty was a hit with filmgoers, and despite existence toned down in the mid 1930's, she relic very popular today. She has been featured in 2 assorted comic strips, digit in the 1930's and then added in the 1980's.

Betty Boop products range from life size figures to small figurines to handbags & purses to key rings & sheet prints. There have been so some products released over the eld that it would be nearly impracticable to collect them all. Some people go to great lengths to post hornlike to encounter Betty Boop products.

The life size figures stand at over 5 feet gangly & tower above whatever smaller people. Where as the smaller figurines start at around 1 foot tall. The handbags come in assorted shapes & sizes with some assorted designs. As farther as the sheet prints go in reality whatever picture of Betty Boop could be converted onto a sheet print but there are officially inferior than 20 assorted designs produced at present.

I am a huge Betty Boop follower & have been for some years. I eventually decided to set up my own business commerce Betty Boop licensed products a couple of eld ago & have never looked back. I'm supported in Colchester, county & delude through my website as apposed to a shop. I have every sort of Betty Boop products including Figures, Figurines, Canvas Prints, bags, purses, wallets & handbags. After the success of my Betty Boop items I decided to expand & today delude some other licensed products including Disney, Winnie the Pooh, prince Bear, Garfield, Mr Bean & the Muppets to name a few. I also delude some other gift items including picture frames, metal wall signs, gifts for him & her, wedding gifts & gifts aimed at newborn born babies. If you like the sound of whatever of the above then I would welcome you to have a countenance at my website at

No comments:

Post a Comment